We thought we should put together a little bit of information on what you can expect from Cruise Mouse, and what we expect from you, our client. Hopefully this will help all transactions to go well.
What to expect from Cruise Mouse
- First, if you haven’t read about the 10% Disney Cruise discount, please do so.
- While we are a full service travel agency, we only deal with Disney Cruises. And the fact that we discount them as much as we do, it really limits the amount of time we can spend on each booking.
- We will always be there to answer any questions about your Disney Cruise. If it is a general question about the Disney Cruise, please use Google. If it is specific to your Disney Cruise, ask away.
- We will make sure you are aware of all important dates, policies and requirements.
- We have been in business for 15+ years, and will be in business for a long, long time, so we aren’t going anywhere.
- We flat out do what we say, no questions asked.
What we expect from our clients
- Since we aren’t your normal travel agency, please understand that we are not here to hold your hand. You want to save money, which you will, but in turn, you are going to lose out a bit on services. If you want more service, consider contacting another Disney Travel agent to help you plan and book your vacation.
- We expect you to do research on your own, both before you book your cruise, and after. While you can go on a Disney Cruise without doing any research, and you will still have a blast, spending some time before hand will make your Disney Cruise near perfect. Research which cruise works best for you, the ports of call, dress codes, kids club activities, etc.
- We expect you to be more excited about your upcoming Disney Cruise than any other vacation you have ever been on. Feel free to brag to all your friends, invite your loved ones to join you, etc.
The Cruise Mouse Process
This is our process, please respect it, or things just don’t work out.
- You spend time on the Disney Cruise website, researching cruises, staterooms, ports of call, etc. Check all available options, available staterooms and all prices.
- Choose the cruise, dates and stateroom you want to book.
- Fill out the Cruise Mouse booking form with the information needed.
- Cruise Mouse will book your cruise for you, and contact you with the confirmation
- Once booked, we will talk, get your deposit paid, and arrange for the final payment on the due date.
- After the final balance is paid, and document are received at Cruise Mouse, we will mail you all Disney Cruise documents and your Disney Gift Card
- You wait a few more weeks and then have a vacation of a lifetime.
There you go, simple as pie.