Welcome to Cruise Mouse! A Disney Cruise is a vacation you will never forget, just a first class, fantastic experience for everyone in your family. The problem is, they can be expensive. While we at Cruise Mouse can’t make the cruise free, we can help on the price a little bit.
Every single Disney Cruise booked with Cruise Mouse will be discounted, and many will be discounted as much as 10%.
Disney Cruise requires that all cruises be paid in full. As a travel agent, we are not allowed to pay less than the full amount. So, we can’t just give you a discount off of the top. When you book a cruise with Cruise Mouse, we will require that you pay for your cruise in full as well.
About 3 – 4 weeks before your cruise, we receive cruise documents for you, which we forward to you in plenty of time for your upcoming Disney Cruise. At that time, we will include in your documents a Disney Gift Card. The Disney Gift Card can be used onboard the cruise towards anything that can be charged to your room, including gratuities, drinks, souvenirs, spa treatments, shore excursions, etc. Of course, it can also be used at Walt Disney World, Disneyland or online at the Disney Store, if you don’t use it all up on the cruise (trust me, you will).
To figure out the amount of your Disney Gift Card, Check out the table below to find your discount:
|Cost of your Disney Cruise Reservation||Cruise Mouse Discount|
|$0 – $2,500||3%|
|$2,501 – $4,000||4%|
|4,001 – $6,000||6%|
|$6,001 – $10,000||8%|
You would then take the cost of your Disney Cruise times the Cruise Mouse Savings:
- Cost of Disney Cruise: $2,784
- So, $2,784 x 4% = $111.36
Then round this up or down to the nearest $25 increment, which would be $100, which is the amount you would receive on your Disney Gift Card.
A few notes of importance:
- Calculations are done on individual reservation, so while you may have 4 staterooms that total more than $10,000, that would not qualify you for the larger Cruise Mouse discount.
- The discount also applies to any Disney Cruise that is booked onboard another Disney Cruise, and you indicate us as your travel agent of choice. As with transferred cruises below, we can only offer one half of the percentages listed above on cruises booked onboard, regardless of the total cost.
- This offer also applies to any discounted Disney Cruise, if we see any discounts ever again. It has been a while.
- If you must cancel your Disney Cruise after you have received your documents and Disney Gift card, you must return the unused Disney Gift Card to Cruise Mouse before we will cancel the cruise. You do not get to keep your Disney Gift Card if you cancel.
- You may get multiple Disney Gift Cards, as Disney does not sell all amounts, so if your gift card is $450, you may receive a $400 card and a $50 card, depending on availability. We will do our best to note the value of each card when we send them to you.
- The discount does not applies to any existing cruises already booked directly with Disney Cruise Line that you choose to transfer to us. Due to the restricted commission that Disney Cruise pays on transferred commissions, we can only offer one half of the percentages listed above on transferred cruises, regardless of the total cost. Please note, DCL has very strict transfer policies, so check with us to see if your reservation can be transferred. You should retain any onboard booking discounts and credits you received while booking onboard.
- The Cruise Mouse discount does not apply to Disney Cruise port fees or taxes, only the cruise portion of your trip will be used to calculate the Disney Gift Card.
- The Cruise Mouse discount does not apply to any addition to the cruise such as transfers, insurance, airfare, shore excursions, etc. Only the cruise portion of your trip will be used to calculate the Disney Gift Card.
- Any changes made after the cruise is booked will incur a $50 change fee. The amount of your Disney Gift Card will be reduced by any change fee charges. A change fee would be something akin to a date change, stateroom location or stateroom type change, etc.
Before contacting Cruise Mouse to book your Disney Cruise, please read the What to Expect page, so you know what to expect.